THAT'S WHAT SOPHIA HAS!
Many years ago, more than I want to think about, my sister Carol took a class in cake decorating. She shared what she had learned with me. We both enjoyed decorating cakes through the years. When Jenny came along, I passed on what I new to her. She couldn't have been more than 9 or 10 when she started decorating cakes for anyone who asked. From the looks of these photos she sent me, Sophia is the latest recipient of Aunt Carol's class and talents. Little did she know, so many years ago, how many family members would inherit her cake decorating skills. I know she and I both have other grandaughters who also enjoy it.
![]() |
| One day, these grandaughters will probably hand down their talent to their children. Oh," the circle of life!" IN THE MEAN TIME--- Mickey is ADORABLE!!! |


Good job Sophia !!! You are a natural��
ReplyDeleteNext time I need a cake I know who I'll be calling. Love it Sophia!!
ReplyDelete