HERE I AM, ALL ON MY OWN, KEEPING YOU IN TOUCH WITH MY BUSY LIFE
Saturday, March 12, 2016
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
YOUR WISHES MAY COME TRUE!!!
LAST MONTH I WENT TO THE ANNUAL KNIT SHOW WITH CAROL AND BETTY. I CALL THE TWO OF THEM "THE KNITTING MACHINES". I WENT ALONG JUST TO VISIT AND GET IN SOME SISTER TIME. WHILE THERE, I MENTIONED THAT I MIGHT LIKE TO TRY KNITTING SOCKS. I ACTUALLY THINK I SAID IT UNDER MY BREATH. ANYWAY, LOOK WHAT ENDED UP IN THE MAIL THE OTHER DAY, THIS BEAUTIFUL, VERY FINE YARN AND THESE TOOTHPICK SIZED, WONDERFUL BAMBOO NEEDLES. IT ONLY TOOK TWO TRIES TO GET THE STITCHES CAST ON. I'M ASSURING MYSELF, THE KNITTING WILL BE EASIER. IF I MAKE A MISTAKE, IT WILL BECOME PART OF THE SOCK. I KNOW NOW, I WILL NOT BE TEARING OUT.
THANKS CAROL
FOR THE CHALLENGE.
I'M UP FOR IT!
WHY DO I GET THE FEELING,BETWEEN THE PUZZLE AND THE SOCKS,
Great job Pat. I think the casting on is the worst part of knitting in the round. I'm thinking you were thinking out loud because I heard you say more than once that you thought you wanted to try socks. Carol just wants to keep your mind young.
Great job Pat. I think the casting on is the worst part of knitting in the round. I'm thinking you were thinking out loud because I heard you say more than once that you thought you wanted to try socks. Carol just wants to keep your mind young.
ReplyDelete