HERE I AM, ALL ON MY OWN, KEEPING YOU IN TOUCH WITH MY BUSY LIFE
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
OH NO,
WHERE'S THE MISSING PIECE???
I'VE HUNTED HIGH AND LOW AND THE PIECE IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I KNOW OLIVIA LIKES TO BE THE ONE TO PUT IN THE FINISHING PIECE OF A PUZZLE. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CHECK HER POCKETS?
Most definitely yes!!😊 For some reason every puzzle Amber and I did that last piece wasn't readily found. And always, Amber found it and put it in. If it's not in Luvs pocket maybe you need a trip to Italy.
Most definitely yes!!😊 For some reason every puzzle Amber and I did that last piece wasn't readily found. And always, Amber found it and put it in. If it's not in Luvs pocket maybe you need a trip to Italy.
ReplyDeleteLiv's not Luv's even though she is a love💚
ReplyDelete