IT'S JUST ME!

HERE I AM, ALL ON MY OWN, KEEPING YOU IN TOUCH WITH MY BUSY LIFE

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

SUMMER'S OVER ALREADY???

WELL MAYBE NOT ACCORDING TO THE CALENDAR,
OR THE WEATHER,
BUT ACCORDING TO THE GREEN BEAN PLANTS
I TOOK OUT YESTERDAY,
IT'S OVER!

ACCORDING TO MY TOMATOES,
WHO BARELY PRODUCED THIS YEAR,
IT'S OVER!
AND ACCORDING TO THE GRANDKIDS,
THE LAST OF THEM STARTING 
THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR  TODAY,
SUMMER IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Over for us too. I took out the cucumbers on Tuesday and the last of the beans are going to seed and I'll harvest as dried beans. The tomatoes here don't get ripe until very late. I have lots of green ones (the small pear tomatoes) that will possibly get ripe before the plants succumb to blight. I'm always hopeful, but usually disappointed, when it comes to tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete